J. Scott Nicol
The Great American Race - LE Canvas Prints
Regular price $1,200.00
The Great American Race is a 24”x36” oil painting by J. Scott Nicol featuring 7 fictitious books spines created and painted to look like books on a shelf which includes:
- Cale Yarborough – One of only two drivers in NASCAR history to win three consecutive championships 1976,1977, and 1978. Cale won 84 Cup Series races and won the Daytona 500 four times
- Jeff Gordon – Regarded as one of the most influential drivers in NASCAR history. He is a four-time Cup Series champion and the youngest driver to win a NASCAR title at 24 years old. Jeff won the Daytona 500 three times.
- The Great American Race - The Daytona 500 is a 500-mile-long NASCAR Cup Series motor race held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Bill France Sr. or Big Bill, was an American businessman and racing driver. He is best known for founding and managing NASCAR.
- Dale Earnhardt – Nicknamed “The Intimidator,” Earnhardt won a total of 76 Winston Cup races over the course of his 4 decade career, including winning the Daytona 500 in 1998
- Richard Petty - nicknamed "The King," was the first driver to win the Cup Series championship seven times while also winning a record 200 races during his career, including the Daytona 500 a record seven times.
- NASCAR Racing - The NASCAR Cup Series is the top racing series of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR). This book can be customized to place your name as an author of this book making it a one-of-a-kind Unique 1/1 Giclée print
- Jimmie Johnson - A seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, he became the first and only driver in NASCAR history to win five consecutive championships. Johnson is also a two-time winner of the Daytona 500.